CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

21 November 2007

How Fast Time Goes By

Arnaud, Jess and Isabella came down to Orange County on Friday to spend the day with us. Mom and I first went shopping in the morning, we couldn't help ourselves, it was a denim sample sale. And when we got home, the LA gang had just arrived. Isabella has gotten so big, and now has 6 teeth! I'm not going to even have to mention how sturdy she is on her feet. We all were in the backyard enjoying the sun.

Arnaud looking around

I, Jess and Isabella

Isabella heading to Dad

When she gets excited she pulls either at her pants or pulls her shirt up :-)

Ready Set GO!

the perfect shot....MID STEP...

I'm thinking she's enjoying all the attention surrounding her

the happy family

What's that Nonno?

Well whatever it is lemme see!

darn, it's not candy

Caught in the act

Yes we're talking to you....

Nonno just couldn't get enough of Isabella

While Arnaud, Jess and I went to run errands, mom and dad took Isabella to the nearby park. Apparently dad and Isabella went down the big twisty slide twice, and mom took Isabella down the little slide. If only I had been there to witness that!!!

0 comments: