Java just keep going from growth spurt to growth spurt, eating one bowl of food after another. It's been a lot of fun seeing how she grows and develops her kitty personality. She is definitely a snuggler. She loves to be picked up and tries to climb up your shoulder so she can peer at things at the same height as you. And not to mention her constant purring. :-) Everyday when I get home from work she is really mellow. But after I pick her up and we say our hellos with many Eskimo kisses, she transforms and enters "predatory mode". This is when she runs laps all over the condo, jumping in mid step and becomes an acrobat. The other day Mom and I were going through the Christmas decorations, and found a really old stuffed reindeer ornament. Instead of crowding the tree with another ornament Mom gave it to Java for a Christmas present. When I got home and threw it across my room, Java went mad. She chased after it, played, took it in her mouth, traversed the room and continued to attack the thing. 

but she does the cutest little butt wiggle before she pounces ;-)


Ok, so now we are over it and moving on from the reindeer, she becomes intrigued with all the boxes and bags I keep around for her to play with.




Java has been such a stress reliever for me. Every time I get home at the end of the day, I can count on her to get me in a better mood. Plus, I just can't stop loving the little lovebug.

0 comments:
Post a Comment