Congratulation Lauren and Nick! September 12, 2008 is the day that Lauren and Nick became one and are now Mr. and Mrs. Chapin. The wedding was a blast, at the Sheraton in Carlsbad. I left work early and drove down tehre with mom and dad so we could take our time to get ready. Luckily we did get there early and even had time for some boost me up coffees.
Dad noticed just how well I was dressed and had to comment. What can I say, I wanted to get comfy but only had enough energy to change half of the outfit from work to Pajamas.
We all got ready and took a little photoshoot...



mom and I at the ceremony (pre-teary eyed)

After the ceremony, we had hors d'oeuvres and drinks, then moved ourselves into the ballroom for a nice meal.
as mom said...."So, I guess they got the OK from the fire department for the centerpieces!"


mom and I chatting away

the gorgeous bride Lauren and Uncle Michael

the soon to be wedding couple....less than a year away.... :-)


It was all around a beautiful evening. The wedding started at 5:30 and the hours just flew by, and before we knew it the music ended and we had to call it a night. Congratulations again to the newleyweds! May you lead a happy and beautiful life together!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment