CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

13 July 2009

The Day Java Needed Surgery...

Over the weekend Java got into a little trouble and got a huge gash on heer hind leg. It was really big but she did a good job at keeping it clean. We kept an eye on her and finally this morning, first thing, I brought her tp the vet. He agreed that all it was was a gash. That she probably jumped down from a chain link fence or something of the sort and her leg got snagged and caught in it. So poor little Java stayed at the vet while I went of to work. I don't even know how many stitches total she has. But there are quite a few. She's now home wearing an e collar. I also have some antibiotics and pain meds for her. She'll be getting the sutures removed in about 10-14 days!

home from the vet. I took the e collar off of her just for a little bit. The teal bandage on her front paw was where the catheter was placed during surgery.

not really enjoying that e collar

the stitches from the top angle

the stitches wrap all the way around underneath

0 comments: