CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

17 July 2008

Like Mommy : Like Kitty

Java Brigitte, what a silly kitty. I guess you could say she takes after her mom (ME!). Thanks to my mom for getting these priceless photos of the "little Java baby". She's gotten so much bigger from her days of clinging on for dear life hanging off the toilet bowl. Now, she's into playing with plastic bags. At least she has good taste to play with a Target bag! She knows a good store when she sees the logo. I've taught here well, have I not?

So below is the unraveling of the events of Java getting stuck in the handle of a Target baggy. Just wait until she does her "Super Cat" impression. I hope one of these days we can capture that. Picture this: a cat with a bag held around her head, running down a long hallway, with the bag flailing like a cape! Yes, it has been done, now if only she would do it on cue!

Just the beginning-

slowly getting warmed up


Where are those big eyes of yours Java?

oop, there we go, I see you!


wrestling the bag - I'm thinking Java has won the fight

This one is prob my favorite, capturing the moment

Thanks mom for the fun pictures!!!! Bet the two of you are having fun at the house playing, while I'm not there!!!!

1 comments:

Amber said...

Ohhh What a cutie! I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Java yet but I will soon!