As mom and dad were hanging up the Christmas lights, my kitties decided to join them. For once, I was not the one having to decorate, although I did supervise from my bedroom window...yes I know, I am such a helpful child. But I could not have done much better than they did at hanging and decorating. The courtyard looks so fantastic all lit up at night!! So as the two were working hard in the cold (yes is it was very cold) Sly and Java had to come and at least watch.
here are some snapshots with Sly




and as Sly left, Java came to check out what was going on...



I love my two kitties to death, and although they have both become outdoor cats, they are still as cuddly and attached as ever.
PS Sorry for the lack in quality these photos were taken via my blackberry...

1 comments:
I love the kitties!!!
Post a Comment