
Christmas Eve this year was very mellow. We kept it small and ended up going to Ti Amo to celebrate. Mom and I had a 4 course meal, while Dad and Dag had appetizers and then split a Paella. It was a really splendid evening. The restaurant felt quaint, so it almost seemed like you were at home. But the plus side was that you did not have to cook, nor did you have to do any dishes.
Mom and me

Dad and me

Dag and Mom
The meal was wonderful. Everything was cooked to perfection. The night was so nice. We got home and stayed up until midnight to put the baby Jesus in the Nativity Scene. Just a typical little tradition :-)I awoke the next morning, and to my delight, Santa had not forgotten the house! I was stunned to see so many gifts under the tree. I am so lucky to still be graced by Santa's presence every year!

And the main gift this year is those set of golf clubs you see below...
Seems as though I'll be having to take some real golf lessons in the New Year!!!I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas!

0 comments:
Post a Comment