It's April 2007. Much has happened. I had my 22nd birthday on the 2nd. We all had a splendid BBQ in Beverly Hills for my birthday, my mom's and my brother's. The setting was beautiful, and the weather had cleared up just for the full day of eating, frisbee throwing, and bocce ball tossing.
Easter was the following weekend. Yet again the weather cleared up just for the main feast in the afternoon. Despite the morning drizzle and the ominous looking clouds, the afternoon cleared up and allowed for a beautiful outdoor buffet...
Work this month has been keeping me busy. I feel like I'm learning so much here within the way the world of real estate and business law works. I realize I went to school to use my french, but as I see it, right now it can't get me anywhere so I should try to broaden my horizons. Maybe in the future I can go back to school and do what these lawyers are doing but on an international basis. If I could use my french that would be a tremendous feat.
My new living arrangements are splendid. I am living with my "cousin" and another really great girl. Our dynamics all really mesh well. We are all so busy, going in and out and taking care of work and personal things that down time is well spent. I am looking forward to living in this new place and resuming my life in Orange County, but this time being independent. I have been on my own to an extent for the past 4 years, and a good 6 months in Paris, and now it's time to come home and start my life.
The family is doing great. Arnaud, Jessica, and Isabella seem to all be doing tremendously well. Isabella is such a quick learner. I have a feeling she's going to be giving her parents a run for their time. Already at three months she's wanting you to read to her, following the pages and the pictures. She's such a beauty, and I can't wait to see what's next in store with the rate that she's growing.
