To my brother, who has worked so hard all these years, you deserve it!!! Finally, Arnaud has completed his Ph.D. at UCLA! Monday night was quite stressful, but after all was said and done, well worth it. His talk was from 3pm to 4pm and afterwards there was a lab party. I think I speak for everyone when I say, why didn't you at least smile when you walked back into the room?!?!
After a few minutes, and holding his daughter, Arnaud finally cracked a smirk...although looking back I think we should have had some champagne waiting for you!
Yea, can anyone read this face? Does it look like someone who was just told that he received a Ph.D.



After a bit, Isabella finally made the rounds being carried by everyone at some point in time. I think she knew she had to mingle at this great celebration.



After the little lab party, the evening continued at India's Tandoori a few minutes away.

Quite a large party showed up, and luckily we had the place all to ourselves. I was the papparazzi taking pictures of everyone.





Arnaud, CONGRATULATIONS! It's been a very very long road, but you've done it! I have never been so proud in my life!

1 comments:
So proud of my kids!!
Post a Comment