CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

05 January 2009

Ringing in 2009 Newport Beach Style


Happy New Year everyone!!

To party out the year 2008 and bring in 2009, a whole bunch of us went to Woody's Wharf in Newport Beach. The group was about 15 persons, and we had dinner and danced the night away. Dinner started at 7:00 pm, and we stayed out until 2:30 am. I had been sick in bed all week, so this was my first night out in a while. I stayed away and danced my heart out, as much as I could of course. Here are some snapshots taken throughout the night, thanks to Bryan!

Jon, Rob, Sandy and myself on the dance floor

It was a fun night of drinks, music, friends, and dancing.

Rob and I

Sandy and James

Bryan (my dancing partner for the night)

0 comments: