*Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
1. The number one spot of my list of places to visit in my life is India.
2. A dream of mine, that will most likely never come true, is that I would love to spend 4 months of my life at a Hindu temple (in India) and meditate the entire time.
3. I revolve my days, every day, around meals.
4. In reality, I really don't like or appreciate alcohol.
5. Spiders will be the death of me. I am deathly afraid of them. (not literally of course) Without fail I will break out in a sweat (even from the smallest baby spider) my heart pounds and I usually come close to fainting.
6. The very first thing I ever wanted to be when I grew up was to become the first female F1 race car driver. It is still lodged in the back of my mind.
7. I am actually extremely afraid of dark bodies of water, deep ends, and any tilings and drains at the bottom of pools.
8. I prefer "off-beat" alternative food, things that are vegan and vegetarian, although I am not.
9. If one could live off of coffee only, I would be the first to be on that dietary plan.
10. Hopefully one day I will own a home/condo/loft in every major city that I love (so far the list is New York, Paris, Florence, Cologne)
11. I have always wanted to learn 6 languages by the time I die.
12. My personality lends me to always go against the grain. I do not like to be mainstream, if I know what is mainstream I will create a trait in myself that is opposite.
13. Deep down I wish I could sing and be living life "la vie boheme"
14. I don't think I will ever not have a cat. They live the life I hope to reincarnate to.
15. A part of me still craves the training that went along with kick boxing. I still love to watch MMA fights.
16. Although I do not show it, I am a very very jealous person.
17. I am extremely stubborn, and tend to play devil's advocate too much.
18. Turbulence on a plane does not scare me.
19. I generally fall asleep on a plane before take-off and sleep right through, only to wake up mid flight. Something about the lull of those engines turning on that gets me every time.
20. I am actually a romantic, deep down, that enjoys "girly" things.
21. I can function best if I only get 6 hours of sleep every night.
22. None of my best, best friends even live in this state.
23. I hate massages.
24. A goal of mine is to play more of the piano. Maybe one day I'll get a guitar too, to learn.
25. I have always wanted to go on a hot air-balloon ride at sunset.
*This is from a "note" rotating around on Facebook. Just thought I'd share.
05 February 2009
25 random facts of a coffee girl
Posted by Sandra Cinthya Colantonio at 12:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment