CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

03 April 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!


Happy Birthday MOM! April 1st is never April Fool's Day to us in the Colantonio home. It has and always will strictly be mom's birthday. And this year I had her tell me what she would like for dinner..what she was craving. So as her meal we decided on Paprika Chicken with Brown Rice, and for dessert a Fruit Salad with a Banana Citrus Yogurt Dressing.

the birthday girl sipping on some white wine
preparing the special meal
CHEERS!
my special recipe of Paprika Chicken

a new favorite...this is so good after a hearty meal!

We kept it a mellow birthday but I hope mom appreciated it! Knowing how she is not necessarily fond of having a huge hoopla on her birthday, it was nice to keep it intimate. And to many more birthdays ahead at which I will be able to cook!!!!

1 comments:

Nonnina said...

It really was appreciated! Thank you so much Saya. Hugs, Mom