CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

04 June 2009

A Bostonian Weekend

For Memorial Day, I was lucky enough to dart on over to the East Coast and visit the "Bostonians!" It was such a great time, and we did so many activities. The first full day, Saturday, we went so Isabella's swim lesson, then played at the park all afternoon. On Sunday, we went to the zoo in the morning and luckily made it home in time to watch the rain and the hail finish out the day. Monday, we picnicked and flew some kites. Well attempted, let's just put it at that. Tuesday I took the commuter rail to Downtown Boston and played tourist. And Wednesday we did a long lunch out near Arnaud's work, and I got to visit his lab. So instead of trying to write out all the festivities and try to recount all of the endless fun times, I have put up a slide show that is self explanatory. It was a fantastic week, and I cannot wait to see the munchkins again!

0 comments: